ON YOUR MARK!
GET READY TO DETOX YOUR BODY ACIDITY AND LEARN HOW TO ALKALIZE YOUR BODY FAST!
I am going to show you 3 easy steps to get higher alkaline levels in your body. Our 3 step approach includes…
STEP 1. How to Remove Acidic Foods from your Diet – which foods are most acidic.
STEP 2. Add High Alkaline Foods to add to your Diet – the healthiest alkaline foods to eat STEP
3. List of the Best Alkaline Supplements
WHY DO I NEED AN ALKALINE DIET?
There are 3 simple reasons why you need to switch to an alkaline diet.
- AN ALKALINE DIET REDUCES OBESITY
The American National Institute of Health reports that 2 out every 3 adult Americans (70.2%) are either overweight or are obese (1).
America now ranks as the MOST OBESE NATION IN THE WORLD!
Not a statistic to brag about!
The reason is because you focus on the wrong foods to eat. We focus too much on processed foods, frozen foods and fast foods. All of these foods contain too much:
- Processed Sugar
- Trans Fats
These are the WORST TYPE OFFOODS you can eat.
BOTTOM LINE: ALKALINE DIET WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
- AN ALKALINE DIET IMPROVES HEALTH
Eating the wrong foods create food cravings such as foods with too much sugar, salt and processed sugar.
You eat too much.
The portions we eat are way too large.
Eating unhealthy acidic foods WILL CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND IS LIKELY TO REDUCE YOU LIFESPAN!
Obesity and being overweight has become a national health crisis. Being overweight or obese is the major source of multiple health issues such as (2)
- High Cholesterol Levels
- High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
- Risk for Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Joint Pain
- Acid Reflux and Digestive Problems
- Many other Health Issues
BOTTOM LINE: AN ALKALINE DIET WILL DRASTICALLY IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
We will show you how to alkalize your body fast.
But before we start, let’s begin with some basics to show you why it’s so important to focus on an alkaline diet.
REASONS WHY ACIDIC FOODS ARE BAD
The human body is an amazing and still an enigmatic biological machine.
Our body is very adaptable and can adjust to fix many of your unhealthy eating habits.
But, it can only do so much. The body has many ways it adjust to unhealthy eating habits through a variety of metabolic processes.
We eat to provide both energy and utilize the valuable nutrients our body needs. When too much of something is ingested, the body tries to expel the excess.
This is through a variety of metabolic processes.
However, the body has its limitations.
When you consume too many acidic fats, salt, sugar and carbohydrates – it ends up getting stored in the cells.
This is why you gain weight and develop a variety of health problems. A diet which is too acidic affects the biochemistry of the body.
An acidic diet affects the pH level of the body making it too acidic. This is a recipe for many pending health disasters.
BOTTOM LINE: DON’T OVERWHEM YOUR BODY WITH ACIDIC FOODS
WHY DOES BODY pH MATTER?
All substances – and this includes ALL FOOD AND DRINK we eat drink are either ACIDIC OR ALKALINE.
The body requires a specific level of pH to maintain good health. (3)
For those who don’t remember your basic chemistry – here’s a quick primer.
The pH is measured from scale of 1-14 with 7.0 being neutral.
Anything below 7.0 is considered acidic.
Anything above 7.0 is considered alkaline.
The ideal pH level of the human body should be between 7.30 and 7.45.
This means the human body is more alkaline than acidic. When you eat foods which are too acidic the body tries to expel them to adjust excess acidity.
When it can’t – it gets stored in the cells.
Our ancient ancestors ate foods which were natural and more alkaline. Diets of course ranged form region to region.
We use to eat foods which were high in potassium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorous. The ratio of Potassium vs. Sodium use to be around 16:1.
Now it’s 1:3.
BOTTOM LINE LET’S TURN THIS AROUND AND LET US SHOW YOU HOW TO ALKALIZE YOUR BODY FAST!
Yoli Better Body System - Transformation Kit for Weight Loss & Detoxification Price: $349.85 Our #1 recommended system for weight loss and alkalizing your body. Full Disclosure: We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
STEP 1. HOW TO REVOVE ACIDIC FOOD FROM YOUR DIET
All foods are measured by the PRAL method.
PRAL stands for POTENTIAL RENAL ACID LOAD.
This is the process which measure whether a food is either ACIDIC or ALAKLINE.
Foods vary in their degree of either acidity or alkalinity.
We don’t expect you to make drastic changes immediately. You can take charge right away and go for it! …or do it at a pace that suits you.
But, if you want take charge right now and eliminate acidosis, improve both your health and your lose weight, here are some of the main culprits for acidic foods. (4)
11 ACIDIC FOODS TO AVOID
- All Processed Foods
Processed foods include all packaged foods especially such as frozen foods, salty snacks, meats, and most canned foods.
Food manufacturers overload these items with sodium, salt and sugar and PERSERVATIVES (Mostly chemical names many of us can barely pronounce).
- Coffee and Regular Tea
Coffee and regular black tea is very highly acidic.
If you drink 3 or more cups of coffee a day, you will want to decrease your consumption in stages.
Caffeine addiction afflicts more of you than you might believe. Reduce your coffee consumption slowly or else you might experience headaches and increased irritability.
- Red Meat
All red meat such as beef, pork, veal, venison, pork, rabbit and liver is very acidic.
If you must eat red meat, do so infrequently and only select very lean types.
Bacon, ham and sausage, deli meats and packaged processed meats tend to be really very acidic.
Deli meats and especially processed meats also contain high amounts of sodium and the latter has preservatives. (5)
- Sodas, Alcohol and Fruit Juice
All types of sodas and pop drinks along with fruit juice are not only very acidic but also contain high concentrations of processed sugar.
Many physicians refer to processed sugar as “The White Death”.
It’s one of the biggest contributors to diabetes. And, I’m afraid that all alcoholic drinks are also very acidic.
- Dairy Products
I know you want your calcium, but there are many other healthier foods where you can get calcium.
All cheeses are very high in salt and sodium.
This list also includes Yogurt, ice cream, cottage cheese and butter.
This also includes eggs (It’s the yolk that’s bad for you) so opt for egg whites if you can. And, for all you pasta lovers (another foods you should avoid).
Parmesan cheese is one of the most acidic foods you can consume.
- Processed Cereals
Many packaged cereals are unfortunately very acidic. This is because many of them tend to have high concentrates of sodium and processed flour.
- Wheat Products
Wheat unfortunately is also very acidic. And, again, many wheat products are processed with high amounts of sodium and processed flour.
- Peanuts and Walnuts
Also very acidic, but there are some nuts which are good – we’ll tell which ones are okay later on.
- Most Grains
You should especially glutinous grains as they hard to digest and can cause inflammation in the body. (6) T
his includes white rice, biscuits, doughnuts, pastries and crackers.
Some grains like brown rice, buckwheat and quinoa are still slightly acidic but you can still eat small and occasional portions.
- Some Fruits
There are good fruits which we will mention later on.
However you should know that fruits such as currants, blueberries, cranberries are very acidic.
You should completely avoid glazed fruits and canned fruits because they have both sweeteners and added preservatives. (7)
Many Oils that you use are also highly acidic including sesame, olive, safflower, corn, sunflower, avocado, and canola oil.
WHAT’S LEFT TO EAT??
The worst news is that this list is only a partial list because there are simply too many acidic foods to mention.
A lot of the above foods which are clearly unhealthy – you can avoid altogether.
Other acidic foods you can eat in moderation and occasionally.
What we suggest is that is you simply eat foods which are acidic in smaller amounts and combine them with foods which are much more alkaline to balance out the acidity.
BOTTOM LINE: ELIMINATE ACIDIC FOODS WHICH ARE OBVIOUSLY BAD FOR YOU. REDUCE WHAT YOU CAN FOR OTHER ACIDIC FOODS. EAT SMARTER!
STEP 2. ADD HIGH ALKALINE FOODS TO YOUR DIET
I would start by saying that for most of you, the following 59 foods can be used as an amazing alkalizing healthy substitute.
But, if you want to really alkalize your body fast then we recommend you focus on these foods to detoxify. Y
ou will feel the healthy benefits accumulate quite fast. I
t also helps immensely if you start to take up some type of physical activity, use stress alleviating techniques and get the proper amount of sleep you need.
Here is a partial but not a complete list of some of the most powerful alkalizing foods you can eat.
You can also check out their PRAL rating to find out how they stand.
Don’t be surprised that this list has lots of leafy greens!! (8)
FOODS TO HELP YOU ALKALIZE FAST
Here’s our list of the top foods that will help alkalize fast. You can find more in our comprehensive list at “High Alkaline Foods List – 105 Foods to Alkalize Your Body Fast!”
1.Apples – Have lots of essential vitamins and provide pectin which is a soluble fiber to help eliminate metals and food additives.
2. Artichokes – Your liver consider artichokes as being very friendly. They also contain silymarin, a powerful antioxidant. They also include cynarin, which allows the liver to process and eliminate toxins.
3. Arugula – A leafy green which has lots of Vitamin A and loads of calcium and iron.
4. Asparagus – Contains Vitamins A, C and iron. One of the strongest foods you can eat for alkalinity. Also contain antioxidants and other detoxifying compounds.
5. Avocados – Provides lots of fiber to aid digestion and helps to flush the colon.
6. Bananas – Bananas are well known for being highly packed with Potassium and a great source of fiber. Has a PRAL Score of -6.9.
7.Basil – Truly an amazing herb which is packed with Vitamin A and K with an abundance of Calcium. One of the best herbs you can use when cooking.
8. Beet Greens – This food has an amazing PRAL score of -16.7 which ranks it as tops. Also helps to stimulate bile production to help you digest fats.
9. Beets –A powerhouse of magnesium, zinc, iron, and calcium.
10. Broccoli – Has loads of nutritional value such as vitamin C, A and calcium. This is a must add if you want to learn how to alkalize your body fast.
11. Brussels Sprouts – Loaded with minerals, vitamins and fiber. A great food to help breakdown body acidosis.
12. Cabbage – Low in calories and packed with fiber, this anti-cancer alkaline food also has lots of nutrients.
13. Carrots – 1 cup of carrots can provide 300% of your daily beta-carotene requirements. Helps improve eyesight and loads of Vitamin A with a PRAL Score of -4.9
14. Cauliflower – Helps with re-balancing hormones when estrogen is too high because it contains the nutrient Indol-3-Carbinol. Has a PRAL Score of -4.0 1
5. Celery – Has cleansing properties and very low in calories because it’s mostly water but has a PRAL Score of -5.2
16. Cherries – Has one of the best cancer fighting anthocyanins. Also helps to relieve inflammation of joint pain. Has a PRAL Score of -3.6
17. Cinnamon –A lovely sweet spice which also provides lots of iron, calcium, and manganese.
18. Collard Greens – A soul food staple which you should get to know and love. This powerful alkaline green is tops for its cancer fighting compounds and has whollops of Vitamin A.
19. Cucumber – A very alkaline food it is a very hydrating vegetable with lower amounts of nutrients.
20. Cumin – A very tasty spice that is really great for neutralizing the effects of acidic foods.
21. Eggplant – Contains physnutrients such as chlorogenic acid which promotes your metabolism and aids in digestion. Has a PRAL Score of -3.4
22. Fennel – Has a licorice-like flavor. It is also has lots of beneficial fiber to aid digestion.
23.Garlic – The health benefits of this herb have been long known. Helps to fight cancer and lower blood pressure. A very good herb to help detoxify the body.
24. Ginger – Helps to boost the body’s metabolism and flushes out waste products. An added bonus is that ginger helps to keep your appetite in check.
25. Grapefruit – Dubbed as one of the healthiest foods you can eat. You might be surprised this food is not considered acidic because it metabolizes as alkaline with lots of Vitamin C.
26. Green Beans – A great alkaline food when it comes to how to alkalize your body fast. Provides both calcium and iron along with calcium and iron to your diet.
27. Hazelnuts –Although most nuts are acidic, this one is an exception. It has a PRAL Score of -2.8
28. Herbal Teas – A great substitute for both coffee and black tea which are very acidic. Lots of these teas also contain an abundance of antioxidants.
29. Kale – This nutrient giant is rich is calcium, iron and vitamin K. It also has a PRAL Score of -8.3
30. Kiwi – Provides a plethora of vitamins and minerals and fiber along with antioxidants. Has a PRAL Score of -4.1
31. Leeks – A very alkaline food which is high in Vitamin C. Helps boost the immune system.
32. Lemon – This must also come as a huge surprise because it tastes so bitter and seems so apparently acidic. However this odd seeming fruit also metabolizes as alkaline and is good source for Vitamin C.
33. Lentils – Very popular with Vegans who know that Lentils have lots of vitamins and minerals but also an abundance of fiber.
34. Lettuce – Not high in nutritional value but does have a helping of phynutrients and is very alkaline.
35. Lima Beans – A great source of Iron and Vitamin C these beans are very alkaline and counter the effects of acid forming foods.
36. Mint – A great herb to add to any dish and very detoxifying.
37. Mustard Greens – This leafy vegetable has lots of antioxidants, fiber and anti-cancer properties.
38. Navy Beans – Very alkaline with lots of iron and a good amount of fiber.
39. Okra – Contains lots of Vitamin C and smaller amounts of Vitamin A and Calcium along with minerals and vitamins.
40. Onion – Of Course! Also well known through the millennia as a health food with lots of healthy benefits and very alkaline.
41. Parsley – Another great herb to give your meal some added flavor along with getting a secondary boost of alkalinity.
42. Pears – High in fiber and low in sugar with lots of vitamin C. Has a PRAL Score of -2.9
43. Peas – A great alkaline food which is extraordinarily high in Vitamin C and healthy levels of Iron and Vitamin A.
44. Peppers – Keeps your pH in the alkaline level and is a great source for Vitamins A and C. Applies to all colors of peppers including red green and yellow.
45. Pineapple – Has loads of bromelain which is an amazing digestive enzyme that works to cleanse the colon and rid harmful bacteria.
46. Quinoa – A very versatile food which is little known with amazing health benefits and very alkaline. Can be used an alternative to grains and rice.
47. Radish – A really good alkaline food which also aids if regulating both glucose levels and blood pressure.
48. Red Beans – Also known as kidney beans, this healthy bean is a good source for fiber and is surprisingly high in vitamins and minerals such as iron.
49. Soybeans –A well know health food which is great meat substitute for protein, calcium and iron.
50. Squash – Has loads of vitamin A but also an abundance of other mineral and nutrients along with its alkalizing effects.
51. Spinach – Helps benefit bone growth because it has lots of calcium. On the PRAL Score it ranks as -11.8
52. Strawberries – High in vitamin C and also contains manganese to help metabolism. Has a PRAL Score of -2.2
53. Swiss Chard – Provides great cellular health and has lots of nutrients such as vitamin K with a PRAL Score of -8.1
54. Thyme – Some folks call this a ‘super spice’ (but it’s really an herb) that has wonderful effect on the respiratory system and lots of antioxidants.
55. Tomato – Known to aid the heart because it has lycopene and is not acid forming as many people might think.
6. Watermelon – Provides the body with essential electrolytes and a good source for potassium. Has a PRAL Score of 1.9
57. Watercress – Full of vitamins and packed with nutrition it is also considered to be very alkaline.
58. Wheatgrass – Popular for making green smoothies and well known with the health food crowd.
59. Zucchini – Also loaded with phyronutrients such as lutein. Has a PRAL Score of -2.6
BOTTOM LINE: REPLACE ACIDIC FOODS WITH THE ALAKALINE FOODS SO YOU CAN KNOW HOW TO ALKALIZE YOUR BODY FAST!
STEP 3.USE ALKALINE SUPPLEMENTS TO ALKALIZE FAST
There are a variety of excellent supplements which you can use if you want to learn how to alkalize your fast. (9)
These supplements and products will help increase the alkalinity in your body.
They will help put on the fast track to eliminate acidosis and improve the alkaline pH levels in your body.
There are several different types but they all can help you learn how to alkalize your body fast!
- Baking Soda Recipes
Baking soda is a cheap and effective way to alkaline your body.
The reason is because baking soda is strictly alkaline.
Click on the link to learn some recipe ideas for using baking soda to alkalize your body. (10)
2. Green Food Powder There are many different types of green powder.
What is green powder? Most of the green powders are made using spirulina or chlorella algae.
They are combined with different types of grasses.
These include wheat, barley or alfalfa.
They go well when you include them in a smoothie. These products are a great way to alkalize your body fast.(11)
Calcium supplements have 2 fold purposes.
First, calcium is an exceptionally alkaline form of mineral.
Taking calcium supplements will help to greatly neutralize acidosis in your body.
The second reason, and especially if you are middle aged or older, calcium supplements will strengthen your bones and help to prevent osteoporosis.
4. pH Drops or Powder There are a variety of brand named products out there so you might want to do some research on which one to buy. (12)
These are products which have been especially formulated and designed to restore the biochemical balance in your body.
They generally employ either a solution of hydrogen peroxide or chlorine dioxide.
Many products also contain some additional mineral salts such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, calcium and iron.
Several products which we have heard favorable reviews about is;Alkalzone Alkaline pH Booster Source Naturals Alkaline Balance Tablets
However, our favorite here at Living Phit is:Alkalete by Yoli
Alkazone - Balance Your pH Booster Mineral Supplement with Antioxidants - 1.25 Fl. Oz Price: $19.59 Full Disclosure: We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you.
We really love this product especially since you can it free if sign up for “Yoli – The Better Body System.”
Now you know the 3 STEPS IN LEARING HOW TO ALAKLIZE YOUR BODY FAST
IT’S TIME FOR AMERICA TO BE THE FITTEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD – NOT THE MOST OVERWEIGHT