We believe 99% of the weight loss tips and workout DVD’s won’t work for most Americans.
With 69% of American adults being overweight (according to the CDC) we don’t believe the problem is lack of education.
… Instead, it’s a lack of discipline.
We’re food addicts, plain and simple.
Therefore, we believe the only way to effectively lose weight, and keep it off, is through major systemic change, such as following the 5 Phit Principles of Weight Loss, or what we like to call “The Phit 5″.
5 Phit Principles of Weight Loss
- Simplify – We believe the best diets are the easiest diets. The less you have to “think” about what you’re going to eat, the better.
- Accountability – We believe the two best motivators for weight loss and weight maintenance are financial and social accountability. (See more)
- Low Carb Diet – We believe the best and healthiest way to lose weight is on a low carb (not no carb) diet. We endorse the Medifast diet, the Better Body System by Yoli, and the Slow Carb diet by Tim Ferriss.
- Alkalize Your Body – We believe metabolic acidosis contributes heavily to peoples’ inability to lose weight. (See more)
- Lose by Addition – use mind hacks so you never feel like you’re on a diet. (See more)
If you like what you read so far, sign up for our newsletter on the right and we’ll be sure to update you as we add more content to the site.