We believe 99% of the weight loss tips and workout DVD’s won’t work for most Americans.
With 69% of American adults being overweight (according to the CDC) we don’t believe the problem is lack of education.
… Instead, it’s a lack of discipline and CORRECT information.
The big commercial food companies purposely create chemical additives to food that cause you to eat more.
Therefore, we believe the only way to effectively lose weight, and keep it off, is through major systemic change, such as following the 5 Phit Principles of Weight Loss, or what we like to call “The Phit 5″.
5 Phit Principles of Weight Loss
- Simplify – Getting back to the basics of real, whole foods. Following an eating plan similar to what our ancestors would have eaten is a simple strategy to get back to good health.
- Accountability – We believe the two best motivators for weight loss and weight maintenance are financial and social accountability. (See more)
- Minimize high-glycemic carbohydrates – We believe the best and healthiest way to lose weight is on a low starch and sugar diet. We believe keeping your blood sugar stable throughout the day is essential for weight loss and long-term good health.
- Alkalize Your Body – We believe metabolic acidosis contributes heavily to peoples’ inability to lose weight. (See more)
- Lose by Addition – use mind hacks so you never feel like you’re on a diet. (See more)
If you like what you read so far, sign up for our newsletter on the right and we’ll be sure to update you as we add more content to the site.