Here’s are my starting measurements and images for the “Shredded by 40” competition.
These were taken on 12/8/18.
Front, tightening core, chest, and abs.
- Body fat % – *Not Taken
- Waist size – 35.25″
- Chest – 40.5″
- Arms – Average 14.5″
(Results: No Goals Hit Yet)
*Body composition tests cost $75 so I’m just going to do one when I think I’m getting close. Last one I did was 4 years ago and I was 10 lbs lighter, and got a 17%. I clearly have a LOT of work to do.
Starting Fitness and Strength:
These are estimates based on my workouts the past week:
- Incline Bench – 60 lb dumb bells 8 reps
- Weighted Dips – 45 lbs 5 reps
- Weighted Chin ups – 25 lbs for 5 reps
- Barbell Curl – 90 lbs for 5 reps
- Standing Barbell Press – 110 for 5 reps
- Half marathon at 10 min mile pace or better – No idea.
- Front splits – half-way down maybe?
Results: None of these goals have been hit yet.
See goals here: https://www.livingphit.com/shredded-by-40-goals/
Updates here: https://www.livingphit.com/shredded-by-40-updates/